OUR VALUED PRESENTING SPONSORS
- Bicycle Saddle Seat Cushion Road Bike Mountain Bike Seat Cushion Dead Fly Seat Cushion Black Rivet Middle with Groove
- Wilson Championship Extra Duty Tennis Ball Case
- HIFONICS TPSCM65B 6.5 2Way Coaxial Marine Powersports Speakers (Black)
- Ladies Handbag Tote Bags for Women Leather Retro Fashion Wrist Purse Phone Wallets Wristlet Clutch Bags,Reds
- (80LB(0.50mm)36.4KG(1000M 1100 Yds), blueee) Pisfun SuperPower 500M(547 Yard) 1000M(1100 Yard) Braided Saltwater Fishing Line 4 Strands 6.436kg Advanced Superline Green orange Grey Yellow White blueee Colour
- Gunmaster Cable Lock, CA Approved, 38cm
- Portland Design Works Poncho Fenders, 700 x
- Duffel Bag Outdoor Mountaineering Bag 100L Large Capacity Hiking Backpack Travel Oxford Backpack Gym Bag (color Black)
- Type formula 46 million headquarters reconnaissance aircraft Mitsubishi Ki (independent flight No. 17 Squadron) (japan import)
WHAT IS THE CFEF?
LEARN MORE ABOUT CFEF & OUR INITIATIVES
CFEF members elect officers and five members-at-large from among all voting members to serve on an Executive Committee. These peer leaders work with the president and staff to govern the organization and direct the activities of the Consortium on behalf of all member foundations, bringing opportunities and issues to the full membership at quarterly meetings.
Florida’s K-12 local education foundations invest in students, teachers and classrooms to fund opportunities and support beyond what tax dollars provide. They serve 99% of our state’s 2.8 million students with a variety of initiatives to enhance education, help students, support teachers and drive innovation.
State Funds Provide $1 for $1 Match Incentive for Charitable Giving to Increase Student Achievement in Florida
Since 2006, more than 13.3 million students have been impacted, including nearly 4 million low-performing students.
64 School Districts participated in 2017-18. For the 2018-19 school year, $4 million has been allocated by the Florida Legislature.
Since 2001, more than $46.5 million in total funds have been invested (state and private).
More than 1,200 business and community leaders serve as volunteer leaders of local education foundations.
Business and philanthropic organizations often partner with the CFEF to develop and implement projects in a strategic, turn-key manner with CFEF staff facilitating the relationship, providing accountability and recognizing the donor on a statewide level as well as on the local level through the Size 50CM100CM to 500CM LOT High Stretchable Mirror Purple Chrome Glossy Mirror Vinyl Wrap Glossy Mirror Chrome (color Name blueee, Size 50CM X 200CM) .
Join with others to fund a classroom project now. A few dollars can make a big difference for a motivated teacher with a great idea!
The Support Education license plate provides support for students and teachers in each county when the tag is purchased or renewed! You can provide a license to learn for your local students and become part of Florida's driving force for public education when you choose the Support Education tag.
Florida's local education foundations have developed performance standards in six key areas ensuring a strong foundation that is sustainable beyond leadership and program changes. CFEF members can choose to go through a self-assessment and peer review process with a goal of strengthening their individual foundation.
SEE WHAT’S HAPPENING ACROSS THE CFEF NETWORK!
Hover over images for the latest news