OUR VALUED PRESENTING SPONSORS
- Liufeilong Hats, PU Leather Hats Three Zipper Black Flat Hiphop Hiphop Hats Fashionable Hats for Men and Women (a hat)
- Cold Steel Pro Lite Sport Clip Blade Folder 8 Open blueee Silver 3-1 2
- CHAOXIANG Tarpaulin Waterproof Heavy Duty Rainproof Cloth Shade Cloth Waterproof Thicken PVC, 550G m2, 7 Size (color Green, Size 2×3m)
- (Small, grey (Brgrin)) - Reebok LTHS Wor C Tank AOP Women's T-Shirt
- Judy Bacon Men Casual Flat Canvas shoes Comfort Training Walking Jumping Sneakers
- Xl Large Soft Cooler Bag 70 Quart Portable Freezable Beer Picnic Travel Wine Insulated Fishing Breastmilk Meal Work Food Ice Soft Sided Cooler Bag for Women Men with Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Jackie's Deer Lures Earth Scent 4Oz
- Men's Sunglasses Oversized Cat Eyes Rivet Lady's Sunglasses Cool for Women Sunglasses UV Predection Personality for Ball Driving Travelling (color Silver)
- Care Bears Wish Bear 8 Plush by Care Bears
- Yellow 4×5m CHAOXIANG Tarpaulin Tent Thicken Foldable Waterproof HighTemperature Resistance Sun Predection WearResistant ColdResistant AntiCorrosion DustProof Lightweight PVC Yellow, 500g m2, 8 Sizes
- Columbia Women's Outdoor Elements Tank II Top
- Pendant Lights Simple Modern Indoor Purple Crystal Dining Room Bedroom E14 Decorative Lighting
- Magic Suit Solids Janie OnePiece
- Mares Avanti SuperChannel Mask Fin Snorkel Set, blueee, Size 1112
WHAT IS THE CFEF?
LEARN MORE ABOUT CFEF & OUR INITIATIVES
CFEF members elect officers and five members-at-large from among all voting members to serve on an Executive Committee. These peer leaders work with the president and staff to govern the organization and direct the activities of the Consortium on behalf of all member foundations, bringing opportunities and issues to the full membership at quarterly meetings.
Florida’s K-12 local education foundations invest in students, teachers and classrooms to fund opportunities and support beyond what tax dollars provide. They serve 99% of our state’s 2.8 million students with a variety of initiatives to enhance education, help students, support teachers and drive innovation.
State Funds Provide $1 for $1 Match Incentive for Charitable Giving to Increase Student Achievement in Florida
Since 2006, more than 13.3 million students have been impacted, including nearly 4 million low-performing students.
64 School Districts participated in 2017-18. For the 2018-19 school year, $4 million has been allocated by the Florida Legislature.
Since 2001, more than $46.5 million in total funds have been invested (state and private).
More than 1,200 business and community leaders serve as volunteer leaders of local education foundations.
Business and philanthropic organizations often partner with the CFEF to develop and implement projects in a strategic, turn-key manner with CFEF staff facilitating the relationship, providing accountability and recognizing the donor on a statewide level as well as on the local level through the Dreamyth Excellent Military Truck 16 1180 Motor 2.4G 4CH 4WD 0.3MP HD Camera LED LightHigh Torque Front RC OffRoad Truck Car.
Join with others to fund a classroom project now. A few dollars can make a big difference for a motivated teacher with a great idea!
The Support Education license plate provides support for students and teachers in each county when the tag is purchased or renewed! You can provide a license to learn for your local students and become part of Florida's driving force for public education when you choose the Support Education tag.
Florida's local education foundations have developed performance standards in six key areas ensuring a strong foundation that is sustainable beyond leadership and program changes. CFEF members can choose to go through a self-assessment and peer review process with a goal of strengthening their individual foundation.
SEE WHAT’S HAPPENING ACROSS THE CFEF NETWORK!
Hover over images for the latest news